Job description & requirements
A. Project Briefing:
- Attend brief sessions with clients in escort of account unit.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions based on Account’s research information about clients.
- Understand clients’ businesses and provide opinions, knowledge about clients, products, market, propose strategies, innovative ideas, solutions for proposals that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully.
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Present proposal to clients.
- Up to 2 years plus in planning or create Strategy for offline campaign or integrated campaign is appreciated
- Public speaking skill, presenting skill, persuading skill, Proactive, dynamic and professional
- Love Literature, reading, social life, love to go for social, extrovert lifestyle
- Respect timeline, deadline & internal interaction with colleagues
- Able to create marketing experiences for consumers, event scripts, flows, platforms with latest trends or excitement
- Be confident to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues with rationale, never say NO sensibility, Stay calm and positive attitude towards feedback
- University degree in field of social, marketing, business, literature, Arts performances.
- Strong business sense and attitude
- Having good understanding about brands, advertising and marketing – know how marketing and advertising works and can demonstrate a strong interest in this area
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management
- Age range: from 24 to 35 years old
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express), Internet Research
- Good English skills (both verbal and written) is a plus.
- Successfull candidates should share the previous proposals in demand for references.
Send us your information by filling this form below: